Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:38:38 -0400
The little guy headed home last night! His mom saw one of the signs we
posted in the neighborhood and called us. She said that her boyfriend
couldn't find their two ferrets after the trick-or-treating was over.
Thinks that the cage wasn't properly latched.

She was very happy to have Snowball back safe and sound, but still very
upset over the other one still missing. I gave her some of the tips I'd
read on the mailing list over the years about finding them outdoors. My
main concern for him is that it went down to about 28 degrees in this
area last night....

Thanks to those who responded to my questions. Keep the other missing
little one in your prayers.

Kelley