From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:53:20 -0400
I got word from those who publish this wonderful calendar that the voting
is going on as I type and the winners should be announced very soon.

Also, the Ferret Depot is going to sponsor the calendar and a different
printer will be used which will give a better quality prints.

I do hope all of you sponsor this shelter funding event with the purchase
of at least one calendar.

Am hoping all the tar will have worn off RePete so he can see if his
pic is included.  Right now he is stuck to the wall but a little work
with a blow torch will help get him off.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111