Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 01:29:22 -0800
Hi guys -

I just saw in the newe digest that someone from FURRY in St Louis is a
member of FML.  I've emailed the address given in the PetFinder listings
but I never have gotten a reply.  I don't fault the rescue people - I've
been told more than once that some of my emails end up in "bulk folders",
so the message may not have been received.

I'm very unfamiliar with St Louis though I live nearby, but I have been
looking to adopt.  I've gone to lenghts to locate an adoptable ferret
in my area and havent been successful, so I'm now attempting to adopt
through a rescue out of state.  If transport cannot be made with help,
the rescue coordinator and myself have 400+ miles to cover to get the
boys to me...

If for any reason this long distance adoption doesn't work out I'd love
to speak with someone from FURRY, but since my email gets lost I don't
have a way (I know of) to contact them.  If you see this and wish to
contact me, my e-mail is [log in to unmask] - and if my PetFinder
ad is still up, you can see it in the classifieds section for pets
wanted.

Jessica