Date:
Sat, 25 May 1996 10:45:56 -0700
Good Morning,
I wish to thank the person who wrote us by email on the Marshall farm itiems
and the person who posted to me in the Fml the other night, Itried to send
you a personal thank you at your email but letter would not go threw to you
(clare@ ASTRO.UMD.EDU) I also want to tell someone who posted about having a
problem with fleas that I have a vet who sold me a foam spray called
"Ecto-Foam" This is for small dogs and cats but vet told me it would be safe
for my ferret and to apply it in small amounts to the ferret.  I tried it
and the foam dried very fast and didnt harm my fuzball one bit.  I was
worried it would hurt her eyes but in the end I used this 3 times and NO
FLEAS.  I dont know if this is a safe thing to use on all ferrets but on
mine, had great luck so try it out and if you cant find it just email me and
I will give you the info.  If anyone out there has any bad things to say on
this foam spray I would love to know ok?

This foam spray has a active ingredient called knockdown and has the
following:
  Pyrethrins...........0.15%
  Piperonyl Butoxide......).70%
  N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide..0.34%

**This spray is made by "Vibac,inc I am no expert and just wrote this down
off the bottle so if anyone has a question I will give all the address to
whom they could write to about this stuff, okay?

To Andy Clausen, I am sorry you lost you baby and all I am sure he/she is in
ferret heaven now and playing with all his brothers and sisters.  I have a
contact of a ferret shelter for you but you might be able to find one closer
to you as I am closer to San Antonio but if you dont find a place for a
fuzzball near Austin than email me and will give you the phone number on the
place.