Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 19:09:07 -0800
I've been feeding both my cats and ferrets grain free, 40% protein
chicken and turkey Blue Buffalo Wilderness for several years now. They
all love it and everyone's of perfect weight. My cats have the most
amazing coats - even the solid black domestic that used to have quite
a bit of dander in her coat. And my Pan, whose coat used to tend to be
oily and coarse now has fur that feels as silky at my Persian cat's.

Just giving you guys the heads up as this food is really easy to find -
both PetSmart and Petco carry it and they sell the 12lb bags so with
an airtight container feeding them a really high-quality food doesn't
end up that much more expensive than feeding lower grade foods.

Laura