Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 05:55:42 -0500
Lisa, I have 6 ferrets and only two of them are boxed trained.  We removed
the carpet from there room.  They have hard wood floors and carpets squares
in the corners.  They tend to go on the carpet squares because they don't
like wiping their butts on a cold hard wood floor.

The more ferrets you have the harder it is to box train them especially
if they are all around the same age.  Expecting to have 7 ferrets in a
carpeted room and not end up with a stinky carpet is not realistic in my
opinion.

I am sorry to hear that you don't enjoy them anymore.  Personally I can't
imagine feeling that way.  I hope that you are able to find suitable and
great homes for all of them.  The poor babies need to be enjoyed and loved
and they deserve to be.

Good Luck, Victoria