From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:27:44 -0400
Sunday August 15, 2004

Odin joined his lifetime friends Albus and Hermione at the Rainbow Bridge
today.  I know my dog Max has welcomed him, but Sandee and Hope--can you
please make sure he is shown around the ferret section too.  Along with
Albus and Hermione, there should be a large group of my fuzzies waiting
for him.  Odin was one of a bonded group of 4 who were dropped off at a
large shelter 2 years ago.  He will be greatly missed by his friends
Rubin (the last of the 4) and Vivaldi.  Odin was a very gentle, extremely
sweet DEW.  He loved his friends and he loved his baby food.  If he had
been in better health, he would have been a perfect ferret ambassador.
He will be buried underneath a dark purple butterfly bush, and I hope he
is able to dance and play once again.

Ronnie