From:
Ashley Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 1996 09:14:19 -0400
Hi everybody!!!
I'm so glad that I can finnaly join the ranks of you many happy fert owners.
Sence November of last year, I have learning as much about ferrets as
possble.  Now it finally paid off...

Yesterday, I had an appointment with a women who runs shelter in a town
right near my home called F.A.R.I (Ferret Assosiation of Rhode Island) to
see the babies she had for adoption.  Well, as soon as I walked in to the
rescue room, I saw 2 of the sweetest, cutest female sables in the world!!!
I new that these were the ferrets that I wanted.  Can you belive it, my MOM
who is really anti-ferret was even HOLDING them, and talking baby talk to
them!!!  I couldn't have been any happier!!!  Well, I told the lady (whose
name is Holly) that I really wanted those 2.  She said that that was fine,
but to let my parents talk it over!  So like good parents, last night they
did.  Now I have to call Holly up in the next few days, and tell her that I
want those 2 ferts!  I was only gonna get one, but ferret math hit me before
I even got started!!!  Well, I just had to share my good news with you guys.
Well, I gotta go!!!  I'll talk to you guys later!!!

Ashley:)
PEACE+LOVE+FERRETS (literaly)