From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:08:50 -0400
Ah, "pez head" means they throw their heads back repeatedly and monitor
their surroundings, but is possibly indicative of deafness rather than
diagnostic. Okay, got it! Not used to that. Ours love looking at the
world upside down, but given a choice they will look at us. Yeah, bad
taste, I know... Heck, Mornie will even put her entire head into my
mouth and lick my molars. How is that for bad taste?

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: