Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:28:52 -0800
Attention FML:
I need help!  I am the mommy of two fuzzies: Pazzi (2yo in Dec.-deaf,
topaz blaze, male) & Elia (1yo in Dec., chocolate mitt)  They are my
precious babies!!  Some of you may remember my aquiring a roomate, who
used to be my next door neighbor.  She and my fuzzies finally struck up a
cord and then disaster...

The *new* neighbor brought with her a cat, Tigger, lovely animal-I love
all the furry creatures.  Anywho- I warned the new girl, Stacey, that we
are not allowed pets and that she should be very careful as she was now
jeopardizing my Pazzi & Elia.  Well, the kitty does so like to bask in
the sun, in the windows, as most kitties do...

POINT- *someone* saw kitty and told Mr. & Mrs. Landlord.  They were not
so appriciative of the feline sun-worshipper.  They say kitty has to go!!
Now, this is where I get a little confused: They also happened to call me
and told me I had to get "rid" of my weasels!!!  How did they know about
the ferrets!?!  I don't know!  Stacey?!?

So, now I need to find a forever home FAST.  Quick, like a bunny!  HELP!!
I cannot be evicted!  Landlords have made it clear that they are NOT
happy.  Can anyone take in two fuzzies???  I'm in East Tennessee.
Greeneville to be exact.  I will drive half way or...??

They have a three level cage.  An unopened bag of food, litter, a brand
new hammie (thank you Kim Wolf), tons of bedding, toys galore, etc.  They
are perfectly healthy MF ferrets.  Sweet and playful.

Please,  someone, I need a ferret angel!!!
Laura