From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 07:14:09 -0800
Hats off to BIG. Over the years I have noticed there is an order of
sorts to BIG's creation here on the FML. But it is really something
that I just kind of "didn't think too much of." Yesterday I posted the
lyrics to a song by the Muppets entitled "Saying Good-bye." Today I
found it so wonderfully placed after SaraFerret was asked to help not
one ferret, Spirit, but Micheles' additional eight ferrets as well.
Warmly placed right after that was the posting of the Saying Good-bye
lyrics. It just hit me like a tone of bricks, what a great job BIG does
constructing my daily read -- thank you BIG, thank you SaraFerret and
all Bridge Greeters, and my greatest sympathies to you Michele.

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ