From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:15:42 -0400
Hay everyone.  We just did a photo shoot with a Toronto Star photographer.
We will be featured in the "What's On" section of the paper either this
Thursday or next for the Halloween Auction.

You still have until next Friday (Oct 29) to place Proxy bids for any of
the items on our page.  To learn how to Proxy bid, please see our web site
or the auction page at
www.ferretaid.org/auct.html

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!