From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:59:18 EDT
NO returns on my post.  I was wondering if anyone else out there had
"high-jumping" ferrets.  I have a "super" ferret that can seemingly jump
anything.  He is so small too.  I was also wondering if anyone had comments
on the Silver Mitt's.  I am considering adding another ferret and am
considering the Silver Mitt.  Everyone seems to have bad health problems
with their silver mitts and deaf/blind one's too.  Let me know.  I also
purchased a bag of Totally Ferret food from the Ferret Store.  It is the
Sept experation date and the same number people are complaining about that
Performance Foods has not recalled yet.  Truthfully I don't know what
smells bad or not.  I guess I should just get rid of it and take the loss
than risk feeding my babies bad food.  Also, I purchased a large number of
the "ping pong " colored balls from petco.  My kids love them!  they jump
in them, hide them, swim with them etc.  What a find.  Only one problem,
they managed to chew one open and I am not sure if they ate any of the
beads.

Hocus & Pocus's Mommy