From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 02:40:52 EDT
Many people posted responses to Bob Rudich's note in yesterday's FML where
he questioned my interpretations of the posting policies of the FML.

I didn't post most of these responses.  For one thing, a few were quite
long, but for the most part I felt it just wasn't productive to stretch out
this debate... some posts even were of a rather derogatory nature.  If I
didn't post your note and you no longer have it I can send it back to you if
you wish.

There is another debate raging too, though.  I've received 16 notes from
subscribers about the "ferret wedding" posts.  8 people said they love them.
8 people said they don't like them (and one of these unsubscribed).

OK, well, I guess we have a rather divided opinion here :-)  So how about if
people involved with these posts not send more than one each day and I'll
stick em in the second half of the FML?  I can't please everyone on this
issue, but maybe we all can at least compromise a bit.

Thanks,

Bill