From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 15:55:29 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I know this has been covered before, but how do you keep the fuzzies cool
without AC?  I was called by our electric company and they are updating
their system and will be shutting all eletricity off in my area for four
hours (8:30am-12:30pm) Wed the 12th.  It's the cooler part of the day but I
live in south Florida and with the humidity there really is no cool part of
the day.  Even if we were to open a window, it rains unexpectably all the
time.  I saved all my FML's so far and will be looking back through them.  I
do remember reading about frozen water bottles.  Can you help me out?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance :)

Dooks to All,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo=20
and our fur angel Loki