From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:43:09 -0500
Our September 17, 2005 Show will be held at the Holiday Inn Northeast,
3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020 from 8am - 33opm.

As most of you remember from last year, we had over 300 hundred walk ins
in less than 2 hours and so for this show we requested another 2000 sq ft
and have cut down on a few vendor spaces so that there will be room in
between vendors.

We are accepting vendors and early registration.  Our website:
www.freewebs.com/losnational/ is including our show packet for those who
wish to register early and get the discount or for general registration.

Sadly at our past June 25, 2005, three teenagers where killed just
outside the show hall at 630am.  There were several people wanting to
enter the show hall but due to the fatality the main entrance to the
farmer's market was blocked until about 3pm.  Some people where not able
to show their ferrets since the one side entrance was also blocked due
to this accident.  We deeply sympathize with those wanting to show and
the parents and family of the three young teenagers who lost their lives.
Despite this great tradegy that happened on Route 61, we had a good
amount of entries.  Everyone did excellent and I am so proud of all the
ferrets.

We hope to see you all at the September Show.
Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Show Coordinator