From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:29:21 -0700
I am hoping this will be my last post on this.  I think I bit off more
than I can chew this time :)  It is easier for me to send this to the FML
than to email each person individually.

Tomorrow, I am going to the shelter to pick up the remaining books and
to make sure that she is all signed up right to accept PAYPAL payments.
Those of you who have sent me emails, hold tight, I will get back to you
just as soon as everything is in place.  I probably should have waited to
post until everything was set up, but I got so excited!  To those of you
who did email me but didn't specify your physical mailing addy, I need it
to figure out shipping and send totals.  I get to go and find the best
packaging for these tomorrow since I don't want them to get banged up
in shipment.  Also, some have stated "I want one." That is great!  Which
book or both?  I have to keep a running tally so I don't over-promise and
under-deliver.  Until I know exactly how many books each of you want, I
have no idea what inventory is left.  Please help me out on this.

Ok, I have to comment on the Pacific NW Ferret Show.  It was fantastic!  I
didn't take any of mine but I really had a blast watching the AFA judges
and also seeing familar faces from California.  Hi Tanya!  I also agree
with Robin, Tara's ferret is a doll!  The most patient boy and sooooo
beautiful.  She has bragging rights.  Chris Mathis also has some real
beauties and the shelter is full of more!  Go adopt if you are within
driving distance!  I was very impressed (and I am really picky).  I could
not do what she does.  Thank goodness she has a few wonderful volunteers
and it is obvious they love helping out.  More are always needed at
shelters.  It was pretty funny, Chris was cleaning teeth and handed me a
full hob when she was done.  So I am standing there holding him in front
of me, and all of a sudden...the little bugger starts peeing!  All I could
do was stand there and say "I didn't do it, it wasn't me."  I sure felt
initiated.  Chris just assumed I got too excited.  LOL!

I also got to meet Sally and Vickie which was an added bonus.  Of course,
it is always a pleasure being around the Bachs.  Great people.

Ok, so I had to post more than just book sale stuff.  Now I will
disappear back into the ferret abyss once more.