From:
Ferret Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:08:58 -0700
Hello Everyone!
We had a great time at CJ's openhouse.  What an amazing woman with such a
huge heart.  I sure hope that she made some good money to support all of
the ferrets that she is caring for.  We were able to donate a portion of
the proceeds from the bidding of the honors in the yearbook to CJ.  If
we do another yearbook, we will be donating to a different shelter each
year.  As Robin stated, the yearbooks are here.  We are in the process of
stuffing and addressing them, and they will be shipped out on Thursday.
If you have already ordered a book, and don't recieve it within the next
two weeks PLEASE contact us!

We do have a limited number of extra books available for sale.  If you
are interested in purchasing one, you can go to our website at
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets or you can e-mail us directly for
more information.

Thanks to everyone who sent in submissions.  I wish I were there to watch
you look through the books.  I loved watching Robins reactions to the
different pictures.

Take Care, Marta