From:
jlindquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 05:24:43 -0500
Dooks to all!!

Chomper and Nipper here.  We heard mommy reading to daddy about what all
the hoomans have learned from the FML.  Well, when mommy fell asleep
tonite, we decided to tell all of you what mommy has learned from her
time on the FML.

The first thing mommy learned was that we needed regular excercise every
day.  Next mommy learned that we need really good ferret food and not just
cheap cat food.  Then mommy went on to learn about adrenal problems cuz she
thinks Nipper may have that.

mommy has also learned about safe toys for us to play with, safe dishes for
us to eat out of, safe shampoos to wash us with, safe cleaning stuff to use
around us and in our cage.  Mommy learned how to correct Nippers biting
problem without thumping her nose.  Mommy learned that when we do something
wrong, that she should use a time out for us.  Mommy has also learned about
what to do if there is ever a fire or natural disaster and that she needs
to keep a carrier stocked with stuff for us in case we were to ever have to
leave our home suddenly.  Mommy has also learned that she is not crazy for
spoiling us rotten.  Mommy also learned from all of you that cedar shavings
are bad and old shirts and baby blankets are good.  We could go on and on
but we think you get the picture.

Most of all tho, we think mommy has learned that she has new friends here
on the FML that she would not have otherwise.  Mommy has learned to take a
deep breath before she answers a post that upsets her.  Mommy has learned
that it is ok to grieve for Buddy, who left her almost 3 years ago and whom
still crys for every time she reads of a ferret crossing the bridge.  Mommy
also learned about da Bridge and that made her feel better knowing that
Buddy is waiting for her.  See..when mommy had Buddy, she didnt know
anything about ferrets.  Everything was trial and error for them.  Mommy
still blames herself for Buddys death because she just didnt know.  Mommy
tells us all the time that to make it up to Buddy, she tries very hard to
take really good care of us.  She hopes that Buddy forgives her for not
knowing alot about ferrets when he was alive.

So, there you have it.  Thanks to the FML and all the wonderful hoomans
on it, Mommy is a good ferret mommy now and takes good care of us and gives
us what we need to live long healthy lives.  We also thank all of you for
helping mommy learn all that she has.  Thanks to all of you, we will be
around to love mommy for a long time to come.

oopppsss..gotta run.  we think we hear mommy coming and dont want her to
catch us on the puter.  she doesnt know that we know all about working
this thing.  ignorance is bliss i think.

btw..one more thing..an extra lick on the nose for Big.  without him, none
of this would be possible.

ok..gots to run..Dooks again to all!!!

Chomper and Nipper