From:
Dawn Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 15:36:17 -0400
Hi JB,

Where did you here that - California (sorry CA subscribers I couldn't
resist).  Anyway, I was just pregnant (I lost the baby 3 weeks ago during my
14th week) and my ferrets were nothing but cuddlebugs with me.

During my 6-12th week when I was "dog (or should it be ferret?:) tired" my
little jasper cuddled with me every night.  Even my other female Fern who is
usually not in to cuddling too much would come lie with me.

My male, Gaston, was amazing, I think he was a little jealous of Jasper and
would always find me and curl up by my feet.  After I lost the baby both
Fern and Gaston would not rough house around me and would wake up and look
for me first and cuddle with me for hours.  Unfortunately 4 days before
losing the baby we lost Jasper to cancer so she was only there in spirit
cuddling with me.

Best wishes and congratulations!!!  Enjoy every minute of it, we can't wait
to try again.

 Dawnie
 Gaston (you know mom, I can teach her ferrets how to cuddle cuz I am
         weal good at it)
 Fern (that's what you think, you aren't going anywhere buddy)