From:
April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:14:20 -0400
Hi.  I take my guys outside in the winter when there is snow to play in,
too.  Just don't keep them out too long or take them out on really bitter
cold or windy days.  My babies LOVE to dig tunnels in the snow and try to
run in tall drifts.  They have a blast, and then we all go in to snuggle
by a warm fire and have hot cocoa (for the hoomans) and warm Ferretone!
You can also fill you bathtub with snow if you don't want to take them
out but want to see how much fun snow can be (though that doesn't last
long).

-April and the Auburn Five (with two at the Bridge)

"There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman."
-Groundskeeper Willy, "The Simpsons"