From:
"Liz Prosser" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:40:23 -0500
HiYa SaraFerret,

You wouldn't know me, I am New to FMI I come from New Zealand and I
would greatly appreciate it if you know if our Numbi ferret made it to
Rainbow Bridge, she passed on the 25 June this year and we miss her so
much, I still shed tears each time i think of her she has stolen such
a big chunk of my heart.

She was the sweetest wee soul ever, her friends left this side of the
bridge are Repsol (brother) Addy & Pirelli (sisters) and then Joey no
relation and older (he was an abused ferret that we took on) but him
and Numbi hit it off. She would come and sit on our feet when she
wanted cuddles when you picked her up she would just fall asleep in
our arms. She ALWAYS stole bath plugs and bath scrubs, if you weren't
careful she would launch herself INTO the bath as it was running. She
unfortunately had a large adrenal tumour, she had it taken out but
passed trying to wake from the operation, she showed no signs of
adrenal problems so went from sick to gone in a matter of days she was
only 2.2 years old. She loved to play and sleep with her siblings, but
was a very very humanised ferret with the most gentlest personality.
She loved to explore outside with her siblings and us. The only
blessing of her passing is that now we get her remaining siblings
scanned every 6 mths for adrenal problems. Numbi is the first ferret
that we have lost so far (I pray that she will be the last for a very
long time). We have just got another 3 babies 2 from one litter and
then another from a different litter, she would have just loved the
babies and would have tried to mother them.

This is our beloved Numbi.
[image not in FML]

I would appreciate any reply, I hope that you have a great holiday
time!!

Kind regards,
Liz Prosser