From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 18:38:33 -0500
Hi all, I hope everyone is well.  I wanted to write and thank rachael for
posting the letter her friend recieved from Sonia at the museum.  I am glad
they wrote to someone and are trying to better the ferrets life.  I wish
"Buzz" was going to a home outside of the museum,.  but at least she is
getting a better life there and she seems loved.

Best wishes to all leaving for Vegas.  Our thoughts are with you on a safe
drive.  We can not wait to meet everyone in person.  Have fun on the long
drive.  We are leaving Monday and I am not looking forward to the drive, I
just found out my husband and I are expecting our first baby (human) so it
should be a long drive with lots of stops.

Well take care everyone, Stephanie