From:
kaye pullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 13:32:57 -0500
** High Priority **

To all you NE Oklahoma Ferret Lovers:
You have obviously seen the notice on the FML regarding the rescue efforts
dealing with the breeding stock in Fredonia, KS.  I will be making a trip to
Fredonia on Oct 13 to purchase the entire stock.  For this trip and for the
continuing care of these fuzzies, we need donations of carriers, cages,
food, dishes, blankies, money, etc.  They will be adopted by people all
across the US, but the transport and care of them in the interim is crucial.
We will have medical charges as each one must be spayed/neutered and
vaccinated.  Please call me at (918) 756-7052 or (918) 590-5907 if you can
offer assistance in any way.

Thank you!
Kaye Pullen
Ferretville Shelter & Rescue