From:
"Sirron~Sir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 18:20:08 -0700
It saddens me to inform you of the passing of Ada and Kerry Gibbs ferret,
Chester Gibbs, who passed away at 5:35 PM, May 14, 2002.

My real good friends, Ada and Kerry Gibbs, are taking it very hard and I
would really appreciate it if you would, out of the kindness of your
hearts, send them your condolences.  They are very caring and giving
people.  Ada Gibbs is known for "Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers".

Condolences may be sent to [log in to unmask]

Thanking you in advance,
Ronald B. O'Hara