From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 05:56:54 -0400
Hey Possum here, mum has been trying so hard to find Mr. David L from
New Jersey and she can not track him down. He camed to our house with
some shelter stuff, we have his thank you card ready to send but mum
don't know where he lives to send it. So I told her I would send out
a help us message to get that address. Soooooo

MR. DAVID L. FROM NEW JERSEY; SEND MY MUM AN EMAIL PLEASE!

POSSUM SENIOR REPORTER

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video