From:
Robert Rhode <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 16 May 1994 13:16:32 -0400
This Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day, so we took Pixxel and Rusty to the
Rochester Lilac Festival, where they were a smashing success.  We were
stopped numerous times by people who wanted to pet them and learn a
little about ferrets.  We even attracted a crowd of people who just
stood by and watched us show the ferrets to other people!  About half
of the people who saw and commented either to us or to their friends
recognized Pixxel and Rusty as ferrets, and only one person mistook
them for mongooses. :-)

- Bob