From:
Lynn Chaplick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:48:08 -0500
I just want to introduce myself.  My name is Lynn, I live in Pottsville PA,
just moved here from Sterling VA.  I have 10 ferrets whom I love very much.
Their names are : Taz, Jack, Sharkie, Jill, Chance, Baby, Bandit, Sheba,
Bright Eyes.  I have been using the Ferret Store Board for about a year now
and I've met many wonderful people, and have made many friends.  I am
looking to find others in my area, PA who are ferret owners, so we can get
together with our ferrets and talk.

7e ages of my ferrets range from 8 months old to 2 years old.  I use to
always look at ferrets in pet stores but walked away because I had an Akita
dog who would have literally eaten them.  Our Akita had to be put down last
May and I was very loney without her, as we had her for 9 years.  My
husband then oneday brought home this little, cute, weasel looking animal.
I just looked at it and said nothing.  He put him down and at this point he
did the "weasel war dance, or the dance of joy", and I lost it laughing, at
that moment I fell in love.  I started with one and just keep growing and
growing and growing.  I never in my wildest dreams thought such a small
animal could love me so much, but I was wrong because they show me so much
love, sometimes I think more so than my dog did.  I just wanted to share my
story and see if they are others in PA who love ferrets as much as I do.
Any one is free to email me at [log in to unmask] as I love meeting others
who love ferrets, and I'd like to make many ferret friends.  That's about
it for me, hope to talk to you soon.  LYNN & BRAT PAK