From:
Mike Share <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 01:17:41 -0500
I don't know if this will set you at ease "possible briuse" but we went
through something similar with one of our babies.  He had been totally
shaved for a surgical procedure about a month before and one day I am
sitting there feeding him (hand fed mush every 3-4 hrs.  for 2 months) and I
notice his whole body is turning completely blue.  I panicked.  We called
our vet and she had one of her techs meet us at the office 12 a.m.  She took
one look at him and panicked, all the while our baby is acting fine, but
they sent us to an emergency clinic-$300 bucks later they didn't know what
the problem was, but they wanted to keep him overnight for observation.  We
took him home.  The next day our vet examined him and didn't know what was
going on either.  She called Dr. Williams who promptly told her-"His hair is
growing in." I am not saying you should ignore this, but it may not be too
serious either.  However, if other signs of trouble start to show don't
hesitate to get in contact with your vet right away.