From:
"M. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 23:00:15 -0400
About your ferrets:

1) How long have you had ferrets?
since 1981.

2) What got you interested in ferrets?
I had a pet skunk as a child.  Her name was Lilly, and I loved her very
much.  Her playful personality was very much like that of ferrets.

3) Do your ferrets get Easter baskets or have a Christmas stocking?
No.  But, they do get the boxes, bags, bows and wrapping paper!

About you -

1) Do you consider yourself an enthusiast, owner or slave?
I'd have to say slave.

2) How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
A lot!!

3) Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
two holes in each ear.

About the FML-

1) Why did you join the FML?
To read informative and interesting things about ferrets. I've
learned a lot from this forum.

2) What is your favorite thing about this group?
Knowing that others love ferrets as much as I do!  Knowing that I'm not
the only ferret fanatic!

3) Least favorite thing?
The fussing and fuming over trivial things.

Melanie
Sam the Man Ferret, Motto: "Perservere and triumph! (and then take a nap)"
Lovey Lee, Motto: "Let nothing remain unsniffed."
Lucy May (Lucille McGillicuddy), Motto: "Chaos and anarchy!"
Ellie Janie May and Olivia Juliette (they are new, and we aren't sure
what their mottos are just yet)

"Little ferrets make big messes!" (that's what I always say!)