From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:30:21 -0800
Personally i think it's such a shame that (because of needed ferret care)
Troy Lynn won't be attending the Symposium in order to accept her WELL
EARNED & MUCH DESERVED award.....

Is there ANYONE who can possibly help out????  There must be others who
live near willing to help......it's only a weekend!

Troy Lynn once gave me her home phone number when she found out i was
mourning my moms dementia...This is a woman who goes way beyond anyone i
have ever met to help the masses.She didn't "know" me....just knew i was
suffering & she understood and wanted to help.....

I swear if i had the funds i would be there...Sadly i don't.... There must
be others living closer who can help???  Think about it??  It's FINALLY
her "Day" and she's still putting the ferrets first...... That's true
devotion but it makes me very very sad...;(

With Love,
Tara

"Don't die with your music still in you..." Dr Wayne Dyer"