From:
Brett & Melissa Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:54:24 -0600
Hello all.... We are in the process of switching our two 4 yr old ferrets
to TF (from Mazzuri).  So far neither is eating much.  One picks out the
Mazzuri and eats it, the other isn't eating much of either now....

A couple of questions.... I have been following the posts on switching
foods but nothing seems to be working.  Ok first one, will ferrets
eventually change over if the get hungry enough, or will they hold out to
the point of health problems?  I would rather not switch them over than put
them at any kind of risk.  Second, since both of our fuzzies are 4yrs old,
we thought we should go with the TF for older ferrets.  Are they two young
for the older ferret mix?  Our boy (Jasper) tends to run on the skinny
side, and our girl (Teeka) is actually on the plump side.  Both get tons
of exercise as they are "free rangers" in one room of our house.... Any
suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Brett & Missy Lapham