From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:48:34 EST
  ::squeak squeak squeak.  pitter patter pitter patter.::

What was that?!  Did you see that?!  Someone........ something....
somewhere.  Did you see it puppets?

   ::The great robed one sends out ferret scouts to hunt for the
      "Spectacle" in all directions::

Well while I wait, I can predict the "big event" I bet.  Let me get out my
five lucky hairballs here,,,, and here we go!

   ::she shakes them in her hands and blows on them for luck,
     rolling them onto the ground like dice::

You like that?  Yeah I learned that from Vegas!  Ok let me look at the
roll of the hairballs and see.... what do I see here.  I know I can do
this.... uhhhh .... we have...... uhhhh....I see many possible events:

1) Ron Carter (Fuzziedad) is to get a new sparkley thong?  nonono...
2) The SOS gals are to get matching nose piercings and belly dance for
   funds?    nonono
3) That Dippy will flirt with more boys on the FML?  no thats not it...
   sigh let me peer harder...
4) Judy Cooke is to buy new lifts for her shoes?  no she has those
   already...
5) Kat Parsons is to get herself tied up knots of yarn trying to crochet
   two more afghans around 18 ferrets to help ferrets?  Heck thats no
   event!

Let me wave the master hairball (my baby ferrets first coat shed) over the
area to get a clearer picture, ok:

6) There is to be a bladder buster here on the FML!  OH thats it!
   Something funny!  The big event is something funny or a funny post on
   the fml that will make Da Wolfy pee right through her little depends.
   Ooo she better get that splat matt out!  Cause I know how funny you
   all are puppets.  Ah, I must go nap.  My work is never done ya know.
   Where are those scouts anyway?

       ::she shakes her head then grabs her wagon
             and walks into the distance::

The Oracle