Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:28:10 -0500
There are new items in both of our Not Just for Ferrets Pet Supplies
stores !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At our online store at the shelter you will find new items listed under
Ferret Items For Humans, Patti Gordon Crafts.
These are handcrafted wood plaks FOR INDOOR USE ONLY!
THEY ARE PERFECT IN ENTRY WAYS, KITCHENS AND DINING ROOMS!
The size ranges from 7-12" in length and height.  (Most fit well in a 8
1/2 x 11 priority mailer!)  They are lightweight, wood cut outs MADE IN
OREGON, not mass produced or imported!  To see these items click here
http://www.ferretfarm.org in the left border click on ferret items for
humans then click Patti Gordon Crafts.

In our e-Bay store you will find some nice hand embroidered ferret
towels done by our own Shelter Friend Donna M.
Embroidered Ferrets Towel Set of 3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336162613
Embroidered Ferret FacesTowel Set of 2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336161646
Embroidered Ferret in Pumpkin Towel
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336160726

All of these items will make very nice Christmas gifts for your ferret
friends or to have for your own home.

Be sure to look at all of the other items in both stores for those with
fur and without.

The procedes from both stores go to support the shelter and our cousins
who live there.

Thank You for taking the time to visit both of the stores and maby
finding somthing to buy.  Also take a look at our cousins on the page for
the shelter store that are looking for forever homes and those that need
sponsers.

Stevy, Sierra, Frosty

Shelter e-Bay Store
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=4580971
Shelter website and online store
http://www.ferretfarm.org
Shelter e-mail
International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org