From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 13:19:11 -0700
Hi there.  I'm wondering if any Floridian ferreteers living in Miami Beach
is/are interested in getting together some evening of Sept.  18, 19, or 20?
I'll be in Miami Beach during that time attending a conference, but will
have free evenings and may need a ferret fix.

Then I'm off to Las Cruces, New Mexico (for two days, Sept.  21-22) and then
up to Alamogordo, New Mexico for a week, and heading back for Seattle, WA on
Sept. 28.

I have seven lovely fuzzies of my own and will come equipped with pics of
the kids, of course!

Will be flying out of Seattle, WA Wednesday, Sept.  17, so would need to
hear by then as I will be off-line for the trip.

Thanks!

Lynn Mc. and the Gang of Seven... and, as always, Squeek and his neural
tube siblings, Schroedee Boat, and Percy, in spirit...