From:
Toni Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:31:53 EST
Hello, I've been looking all over the net for Ferret Rescues in Michigan
and only have been able to find one.  Which is near Grand Rapids, I'm on
the otherside of the state.  Our car has been in and out of the shop for
almost a month.  It seems to be working fine but we are too nervous to
drive that far.  I live in Howell which is in Livingston County about an
hour from Detroit and half an hour from Ann Arbor and 45 mins from East
Lansing.  So if anyone knows of any Ferrets for adoption on this side of
the state, Michigan please contact me.  I have one Ferret right now named
Harley he is about 8 months old.  (My Baby Boy) So of course I am concerned
about getting another Ferret, maybe two that will get along with Harley.

Thanks!
Sincerely,
Toni
 & Harley <--- Desperately seeking a brother or sister.  (Maybe two
   brothers or sisters!)
   PS. Also a Ferret that gets along with Cats.