From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 14:57:26 -0600
We took Rocket to the beach a few weeks ago and took several precautions:
Went after the sun went down so it wasnt too hot (the sand or the air) We
brought his carry case with water, ice packs and food, and we only stayed
about an hour with him.  As for the salt water, yes, he went swimming and
had a blast. Kept diving into the waves, loved every minute of it. We then
took him straight home and gave him a good bath. So, I think fuzzies can do
okay at the beach as long as you take certain precautions. Rocket had a lot
of fun and is no worse for wear.

Diane