From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:10:01 -0400
Greetings to my FML family!

'Tis that time of year again when shelters become inundated with
surrender requests, mostly from students heading off to college. Here
in Roanoke we are surrounded by a myriad of higher learning choices,
which would lead one to hope the students could still keep their
"beloved" ferrets while expanding their grey matter. However that is
not the case. Just since this past Tuesday we've received calls to
re-home 9 ferrets from a variety of individuals. Unfortunately our
"full house" foster homes situation is keeping us from being able
to accept any new "intakes" so we are looking for ferret lovers in
our area willing to become a foster home for us, or Roanoke Valley
residents looking to adopt one of the fuzzies currently in our care
looking for their forever home.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Debbie Saunders
Director, Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice

"I'm not suffering from Alzheimer's, I have ferrets..."
D. Saunders

http://www.biglickferretshelter.org
http://www.starcityferrets.mysite.com/
http://www.myspace.com/starcityferretclub

"Speak only well of others and you need never whisper."