From:
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 00:47:47 -0500
Hello everyone!  It's been a steady week at the shelter.  Auntie Olympia
took Romeo in to Guelph for a check up.  The doc says he's doing great.
He's still limping but that's normal.  He'll be going back with auntie
Olympia in 4 weeks for a check up x-ray to make sure all is well.

Juliet went in to the vets as well.  Auntie Paige took her.  She's still
underweight but is doing a little better now.  She's on an amino acid
vitamin b complex vitamin to help her get back on her feet.  We're just
waiting on repeat blood results for her.

The shelter took in a very cute little girl.  Her name is Onari.  She's
so dark brown, she's almost black.  She gets along with the rest of the
kids so i'm sure she'll do well at the shelter until they can find a home
for her.

Mo was adopted this week and we found out Talayah isn't pregnant!
YIPPEE!  SO she was spayed and she will go to Mo's parents so she'll
be reunited with her hunny after she has recuperated from her spay!

My love to all!!!   Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society