From:
Larry & Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:55:52 -0500
This was my first time participating in a card exchange.  What fun it
was!  I have a better idea of what to do next time!

For the two people who were sweet enough to send Totally Ferret treats,
thank you very, very much!  We had never tried them.  We have a very
frail little girl who will not be with us a whole lot longer and she
loves them.  We're very glad to find something she will really enjoy.

Debbie Whorley and 11 fuzzies