From:
bettyrebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:18:18 -0400
OMG... that was the funniest thing I have read in a long time...
(incidentally I am a HUDGE Lou Reed fan)... I can TOTALLY picture every
millisecond of that commentary... and I can also both sympathize and
empathize with your dillema... mine are little by any means nessasary
fiends at times as well... especially my dharma who pretends to be
harmless and loving but really is a vampyre in ferret fur!  Okay, she's
loving but a vampyre none the less.

I understand as I bet most of us can!!  thanks for the laugh... I NEEDED
that!!

Cheers and ferrety stuff!
-Betty Rebel (great guardian of the treats!)
Dharma:  Who me??  I dint do nuttin!
Gracie:  Hmmmm... do we like this no fur on the tail thing?
Yoshi: Just how many rasins are there in one of those boxes??
Stuey:  Luv me, Hug me, luv me... aint i just the cutest thing ever, no
really, I mean it aint I cute?
Pogo:  And we bounce and bounce and bounce...
Duckie:  Tigger Who... ?  Watch me bounce!
Dale:  Im a really small Unicorn!
Hepa:  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... sleeeeeeeep!
Kaylee:  Mmmmmmmmmm yummy hoomin fingers!
Bella:  I am the QUEEN of this castle and dont you forget it!!