From:
Bonnie Tormohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 14:15:56 -0800
I have permission to cross post this to any ferret community lists. The
lady is very anxious to keep these kids together. At the moment, I am
very full and have to save a couple spaces for extreme emergencies.
She is willing to do some traveling/transport within Arizona, but not
outside the state. She lives in the Glendale, AZ area. Her email addy
is: sakura91045 at msn dot com if you would like to contact her
directly. She is very correct about the Sunnyslope humane society, they
will put down any senior/sick or biting ferret if I cannot rescue them.
My foster home in Phoenix is also full.

  ------
I am currently the owner of three ferrets and will be moving to a new
place where I will not be able to take them. I have been trying to find
a new home for my little fuzzies through friends, family, facebook, and
even craigslist but with no luck. I am very worried about taking them
to the pound/Humane Society because I am afraid they will be put down.
I was wondering if your rescue shelter would accept them and help them
find a new wonderful home? If not, do you know of any place I could
take them to, or anyone that might be interested? I've had my ferrets
for around six years now and parting with them isn't easy. If they were
able to go with someone I know would truly care for them, then it would
take a large weight from my mind.

Here is their information:

Name: Sage Sex: Female Age: 6 years Color: Champagne
Info: Has adrenal disease but is still happy and active

Name: Bear Sex: Male Age: 3 years Color: Champagne
Info: The troublemaker :)

Name: Recca Sex: Male Age: 1.5 years Color: Sable
Info: The baby. He still play nips a bit but once you make a yip
noise he immediately stops.

All three are Marshall ferrets so they are descented and
spayed/neutered. I also have a Ferret Nation 182 cage that I keep
them in and will include all the food, accessories, toys, and the
cage with whoever they go to.

Thank you,
Megan

Bonnie Tormohlen
Managing Director
Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance & Rescue, Inc