From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 19:55:42 -0700
I hope this hasn' tbeen asked and answered in recent FML as I am behind
and don't have time to read them all.

I need to know what everyone is using as child gates or suggest since we
will be going out of town and I don't want the little ones to get into a
couple of areas.  We want to find ones we won't have to alter since we are
so short on time.  We're leaving on Sunday.  Two of our kids are petit and
fit under a 1.5 in gap under one of our doors.

Please Email me If you know a couple of quick ones.

Thanks ahead of time

Shanon Mitch and kids