From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:59:13 -0800
I just want to thank all of you for your Love and Concern.Especially Jim
Higgins from Widgets Halfway House who was willing to drive 8 hrs 1 way to
rescue them!!!!

We are STILL working on this.  They will be rescued.At this time it is all
i can say.This is NOT an emergency...

Thanks to so many of you visiting the store and making sure they were
seperated into larger cages & have food & water.People are visiting
daily....;)

They also do not appear to be the horrible biters as was first
observed.They just want OUT!!  (Poor babies!)

As soon as this is completed i will post.I would guess it will be in a
couple of days.

They will not ship as these ferrets have been through enough.We also have
someone taking the female & possibly a male.  They must first be observed
to see if they can even be seperated.

Just a HUGE THANKS....Julianna,Bonita....you are wonderful.So is a
WONDERFUL woman,Lynn offering to help me with the payment..  (anyone
else?? LOL)  What a FANTASTIC group you are!!!!!

I have received about 50 e/mails to date.I promise to respond tomorrow.
Especially to you,Troy Lynn...right now i'm late for work,as i talked to
the very concened Breeder for a VERY VERY long time!  David owns Real
Canadian Ferrets.What a lovely man!!!

So....YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Talk again soon!
With total AWE & Love