From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:29:59 EST
***Typing through a dense and powerful fog of  ferrets poofing***

Well all the breeders that came in from Fallon, Nv are doing great.  We
have gotten 4 of them spayed, plus the 2 jills from California spayed.
we have done one neuter.  So we only have 2 spays and 3 neuters to go.
Now we are not descenting them.  its seems once the hormones subside the
great musky perfume dwindles down to a dull roar.

In the next few weeks most will be done with vaccines and looking for a
new home, 4 of the girls and 3 of the boys were born May 2nd, 2002.
Still babies!  I want to thank everyone for sending donations, doing
raffles, and auctions to help with the surgeries.  We are going to start
on all the adrenal surgeries as soon as the spays and neuters are done.

A few shelters stepped foward to help out as well, they are down to a few
ferrets and are taking in some adrenal and adoptable ferrets.  How great
is that!!!

Since my last posting more ferrets have come in, making the total 23
already for the year.  Most not being able to be adopted with out some
form of surgery.  But we will get through this, we always do.  Why,
because of all of your support, with out this list I don't think we would
have stayed open as long as we have.  We are going on our 6th year of
sheltering ferrets, and we have taken in over 1500 ferrets in those
years.

So i guess what I'm saying with out SOS, the FML and all the people on
the list that have been here or believe in the shelter we would not be
able to be here for the ferrets.  I put in all I have but it still could
not continue with out help.

So I thank you all, I see all that you do for all the shelters, and just
think of all the little ferrrets lives you have saved and made better.
Well gotta go do the meds and do that awful work thing.......

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"
See our updates pics of the shelter ferrets at:
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/index.htm