Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:40:31 +0000
It is that time of the month that we once again get together to chat
ferret events, share a meal and ideas for the ferret world. We will be
having our usual meeting at the Oregon Ferret Shelter on August 11 th
from 6pm til ? We threaten to bust in on James Lee's Seafood Boil but
could see the panic look in Jeni's face so thought we had better
behave! Bring your favorite hotdish and salad or dessert. Singles
please feel free to bring just a hotdish. We will be going over the
Weasels Dancing in the Park and discuss the future happenings. Drinks,
and eating trays and utensils will be provided. Any questions?
503-557-8369.

Location 17560 S Holly Lane, Oregon CIty, OR 97045.