From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:02:35 -0700
Kisses to all your fur babies.

I can't help but comment. One day, an anonymous post says that one of
the Wysong ferret foods has been reformulated. The next day, someone
states that they have heard that the food was reformulated (based on
what they read the day before). Is this progressing toward the 'truth'?

Let's ask why someone would have to post anonymously (unless they live
in CA, as I do) and not be available for questions.

This is what I know. My recently received Archtypal 1 has not changed
in apprearance or smell. I don't have an old bag to compare
ingredients. Wysong nutritionist are on call between 10-11 AM and
2-3 PM Eastern time. Call customer service at 989 631-2009.

I am going to compare ingredients and percentages to several other
'reputable' ferret foods and see what emerges.

I hope we can get to the bottom of this without flame wars.

Shirley Larsen