From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:02:46 EDT
Hi All,

Anyone who wishes to be on our Show Mailing List, can email me at
[log in to unmask]  Also in the next year or so, our midwest
division may be holding fun events or a possible shows.  But currently,
we are holding two Championship Shows a year, One in March at the Fort
Washington, PA Pet Expo Center and the other in September in the Grand
Ball Room of the Holiday Inn Northeast, Bensalem, PA.  We also held a
Specialty Show and Fun Games Event in Bristol, PA this year.  We are
looking to continue doing different events throughout the 2005 year as
well.  Even if you are further away, you are still welcome to be on
our mailing list and you will receive updates.  We will be emailing or
mailing, whichever you prefer, the announcements on the winners from the
best of and the specialty rings and information on the upcoming shows
and events.

Don't forget our September 18th Fall Ferret Fiasco All Championship
Ferret Show is coming up soon.  If you haven't already registered your
ferret, email me and I can send you a show packet.  Also those who are
new to the show circuit, we are accepting entries at the door or if you
want to preregister, we will color check your ferrets for you.  Your
ferret will not be disqualified for being in the wrong color class, in
fact our judges will recommend the correct color class and move them
if you chose to do so.  Just remember, every ferret is a show ferret,
whether pet ferret or breeder alike, they are all beautiful.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets National