From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:32:45 -0600
I posted a couple weeks ago that FURRY in St Louis needed help because
we got in 8 breeder ferrets.  Well, we just got in 12 more!  They had
belonged to this guy running an animal mill.  He used to be in Illinois,
and was shut down a couple years ago, and we got his ferrets then.  He
managed to set up shop in Missouri against all our efforts, but just
before Christmas, he was killed in an auto accident.  Jefferson county
animal control took all his animals and called us so we could come get
his ferrets.  We have pictures on our web page from when we went to get
the ferrets from Illinois, and boy, was that place a mess!  I'm sure the
new place in Missouri was a mess, too.  If you would like to see the
pictures, go to www.furryferrets.org

Anyway, the shelter could really use some help paying for all these
babies getting fixed, so if you can send anything at all, it would be
really appreaciated!  The address is on the web page, or you can email
me for it.  Thank you so much!!

Sue
Trina
Tessa