From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 22:15:45 -0800
Hello to all!

My wife and I are residents of the California FFZ.  We have a sick fuzzy and
our local sympathetic vet says that the blood test is high in sugar and
therefore indicates diabetes.  Our Vet is practically as unsure about what
this means as we are since seminars on ferret health are hard to come by in
this part of the country.  From what I understand, our vet is also looking
for info on the internet tonight, but I thought I'd try here since I have
been reading this list for a little over a year now, and this is a very
informed forum for our litlle limo rats well being.  I regret that I cannot
leave my E-mail address, as I know how full the FML can get at times, but I
am easily traceable if I give it out (unless anybody knows how to doctor
finger info.)

Our sick little girl's name is Angel, and she is a dark eyed, deaf, albino.
I would appreciate it if any of you would let us know how you have dealt
with this problem, and what we can expect.

Thanks and Neck Skritches from:

the B's
including
Kiwi
Tibbie
Oliver(who can be seen in MFM coming out of a granola box)
Angel(our newest friend)